Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cancun, Mexico Part 1

Cancun, Mexico. What a beautiful place. We flew there from North Carolina and got to stay there for 4 days. We stayed at an All Inclusive Resort and it was the best! When we checked into the hotel, a lady started talking to me in Portuguese because she thought I was Brazilian. I guess I'll take that as a compliment. They also gave us drinks right away.


The view from our room. 




We got towel animals every day too.


The guy that was explaining how everything worked gave Brayden this flower and said "Put this flower in your queens hair." I couldn't help put laugh. 





You could see the ocean from the pools.


Above is one of the bar's you could go to get drinks. I had a lot of Strawberry Daqaries. I sometimes felt awkward asking for it virgin because so many people were drinking.

The picture above shows the buffet restaurant that we ate at most the time











If you can't tell, the heart says B and A with shells.


The view from the upstairs lobby



It was cool that our hotel wasn't enclosed, you were outside when you walked out of your room.






Brayden's Oakley glasses he got for 15 bucks. Hey, they look real :)



We were in the pool playing basketball everyday. Brayden's favorite.



We watched them set up a wedding on the beach next to our resort.






My first body sunburn. I really don't ever get sunburned and if I do, it's only my face. This picture doesn't do it justice. It was bad and very painful. I still have a big 'V' on my chest.




The infinity pool was really pretty. It had a swim up bar and chairs in the pool.









The weather was in the 80's everyday and the ocean was warmer than the pools. Everything was perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment