Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Disposable Camera

Brayden and I brought a disposable water proof camera to take on our excursion so that we could take pictures without having to worry about our camera. We also thought it would be cool to take pictures under water in the cave. The quality isn't that great and all the pics we took under water were black. So much for a 'water proof' camera. .



Repelling



I was so scared to jump off but once in the air, I was fine.


Great view from the top of the Zip Line.


At one of the flee markets. I took this picture because the masks reminded me of Nacho Libre :)


At Tulum beach.



We saw a lot of Iguanas at the ruins. Most would look like they were about to attack. I saw a guy sit literally right next to this iguana and it didn't move at all. I decided I would do the same but was kind of nervous so this is as close as I got.


Tulum Ruins.



This was one Iguana that looked like he was going to attack because every time I got a little closer to him to get his picture, he would move closer to me really fast.


This used to be where the Mayans got their water. It was a little cave that used to have fresh water. 



Tiny doorway. Our tour guide said it wasn't because they were midgets, but because they had to bow to get into other's homes so that it would show you were humble. 






Can't really tell here but this is a picture of two Iguana's we saw in the jungle.


We had someone take our picture while we were in the ocean.
 These didn't turn out like I hoped they would, but I guess that's what you get with a cheap disposable camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment