Monday, March 25, 2013

Our New Car

I'm still a little in shock that we actually went through with it! I didn't think we would be buying a car this soon. Brayden has always wanted a WRX and now he's got one. One night he was browsing online for Subaru's and he yells out, "This car is sweet. It's exactly what I want!" I didn't think much of it because he always sees cars he likes and then we don't do anything about it.

 Next thing you know, he was texting my dad asking if he could buy it! It was in Colorado Springs and my dad said he could get it shipped to his dealership. After we paid for the shipping fees, we thought we were crazy for buying a car we haven't seen in person or driven. They told us the last person to own it took really good care of it and from all the pictures we saw, we believed them. We get to pick it up either tomorrow or Tuesday!




I've also been trying to learn how to drive stick so that I can enjoy this new car too. I hope Brayden and I can still be friendly to each other when this is all said and done! He gets frustrated after a day of a burned up clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment