Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A little bit about us...

Brayden:

My husband loves sports (especially BYU football, Jazz basketball, and REAL Salt Lake soccer) and he played Tennis in High School. He served a mission in Veracruz, Mexico and still uses his Spanish daily. He is currently going to Weber State University to get his degree in Supply Chain Management and his minor in Spanish. He will graduate this next spring. Brayden will also be doing an internship this summer for ATK. He will be busy working 50 hours for the next three months! Brayden now works for MarketStar in Ogden.




Alison:

I don't play sports like my husband but I have grown to enjoy watching them with him.  I just graduated from Weber State University with my Associates degree so I will now have more time on my hands when I'm not working at my 40 hour job. I plan to work on my cooking skills :)  I love to read, travel and be with my friends and family.



How we met:

A lot of people say that blind dates don't work but I would have to say that I definitely lucked out with my blind date! My cousin works with Brayden's dad and they were the ones to set us up. Our first date was at Texas Roadhouse right before he had to go to the priesthood session for conference. That night he texted me and wanted to hang out again right away. After that we were hanging out almost everyday. Our first date was in October 2009 and we were married on September 3rd 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple.








        

2 comments:

  1. This picture is beautiful! It doesn't even seem real! I love it :) cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of my favorites, we had it framed.

    ReplyDelete