Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Wedding



During the three long months there was a ton of planning and stressed out parents, but we were able to pull everything together. Here are some of the engagement pictures we had taken at the Ogden Beus Pond.







I had my bridals done somewhere in Salt Lake... (It's sad I can't remember where exactly)









My cousin Kelly threw me a movie themed shower. It was a blast. 




They had to put all the bows in my hair from my gifts and Brayden had to give me a kiss for each one. 
(He showed up at the very end)






September 3rd, 2010 was the day we were married. We got lucky with perfect weather that day.

















We decided to do our reception in Brayden's Parent's backyard. They always keep it so nice and beautiful and it was free! :)


Getting ready




Candy Buffet












We had our friend from my home ward sing and play the guitar to some of our favorite love songs. 


And I thought he was going to be nice...








Britt caught it! She also caught it at Bri's Wedding...It's those long arms :)


I was laughing so hard, it was kinda embarrassing.




Some advice, don't let your little cousins and brothers get to your car, we had to learn that the hard way.















No comments:

Post a Comment