Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Hike

Fall colors are so pretty! I can't remember the leaves being this colorful in a long time. Sunday afternoon we decided to go for a hike through the pass to see all the colors up close. We are so glad we brought our camera along.  














Family (:









Dirty legs and shoes


This picture makes me smile! He was lovin' the steak bone we gave him.


This picture looks so 'fallish' to me. Maybe it's the leaves in the water and the color of Bear.



On the way home we saw two deer walk across the road. They have huge ears!


These last pictures don't have anything to do with my post, but I thought they turned out kinda cool looking. We were seeing what other features our camera could do and shot some random pictures of our rings.


I love fall! Bring on the scary movie nights, corn mazes, carmel apples, and Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment