Wednesday, September 19, 2012

He thinks he's famous

There has been a lot of smoke in the air these last few days from the Idaho fires. The other night I was cooking dinner when Brayden came home from work and ran to the back of the house. I asked what he was doing and he was getting the camera. Running out the door he said, " I got to go take this picture!"  I just laughed and wondered what he could be taking a picture of. He came back about five minutes later with this picture:


The smokey skies made for a cool sunset, this picture doesn't do it justice, but still a pretty good picture. So that night Brayden got a couple texts from his friends saying that they saw his picture on the news. He loved his picture so much that he sent it in to KSL weather and they showed it that very night. He thinks he is famous now haha


Just for fun, here is a cute picture of my hubby and me (: The last summer picture we will take this year.






3 comments:

  1. Alison I think I'm in love with your dress.... if it's possible to be in love with clothing haha. Where did you get it!? Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! I got it at the Sugar House Boutique in Pleasant View. I got it for an awesome price too which is always good. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shoot dang! Maybe I'll have to take a trip down there and see what I find. Love bargain shopping because then you don't feel guilty about buying it! haha

      Delete