Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday night lights

Yesterday, Brayden and I went to the BYU game. They killed Hawaii (47 - 0). As we were getting out of the car after we parked, I put my big bag of sour patch kids into my purse. We thought it would be OK to bring them in with us. Turns out it wasn't. I had three options: 1) Throw it away 2) Walk all the way back to the car or 3) Put in on the food table and hope it's there when the game is over. So we left it at the food table as the guy said, "There is no guarantee that it will be here when you get back." I was still a little hopeful that it would be though.



At half time, we decided to go see if we could get our candy back. We decided we would walk a little bit away from the gates and stuff them in Brayden's pocket (what we should have done in the first place). They weren't there. I was a little mad that someone would steal them, knowing that it wasn't there's. On the way home, we decided to get a milkshake from In N Out. The drive up lane was taking forever and they are usually pretty fast. When we got up to pay, they said the milkshake was on them because it took so long. So I felt better about someone taking my candy because I got a free milkshake instead.



On the freeway we lucked out again. We were switching lanes and this truck came out of nowhere,and was on our butt in a second. It was kind of scary because he about ran us over. So then he switches lanes and then as soon as he does that, there is a police car flashing his lights right behind us. We thought we were being pulled over but then the cop flys past us and goes after the truck.

So even though I got my sour patch kids stolen, I got a free milkshake. It was also a plus that we didn't get pulled over!

No comments:

Post a Comment